Not the fun personality, or the playfulnesss....it's the soiled clothes! Little P, I guess you get your messiness from me. Just for that, I will definitely forgive the extra laundry.
Very cute! Mary found her extra clothes in her school bag last night. She insisted on putting the panties on (on top of the panties she already had on) and the dress on (on top of the dress she already had on - one arm in the arm hole and the other arm in the neck hole)! It was very funny. Thank goodness she took it off before dinner or that would have been added to the laundry too :-) I don't think it ever ends...maybe when they go to college - out of town!
1 comments:
Very cute! Mary found her extra clothes in her school bag last night. She insisted on putting the panties on (on top of the panties she already had on) and the dress on (on top of the dress she already had on - one arm in the arm hole and the other arm in the neck hole)! It was very funny. Thank goodness she took it off before dinner or that would have been added to the laundry too :-) I don't think it ever ends...maybe when they go to college - out of town!
Post a Comment