You were even more of a flirt with the ladies this month. You are getting to be such a Romeo I'm starting to get nervous. Recently, your report from school said that you and Emerson enjoyed listening to nursery rhymes together - should hanging out listening to tunes be considered a first date? Of all the girls at school, I do hope you and Emerson hit it off the most. I'm hoping some of her marathon napping skills will rub off on you. Also, you got VERY friendly with Baby Jasmine during a recent dinner date we had at her house. The first chance you got, you rolled over on top of that sweet little girl. Jasmine was a bit shocked at your advances and soon after took to the bed. In the future, I hope you will be a bit more of a gentlemen, little P! Despite these encounters, it was your flirtation with Hailey that really did you in. The day after your report said that you and Hailey enjoyed holding hands and laughing, both of you came down with a dreadful stomach flu. This being your first real illness, your dad and I were nervous wrecks! Poor P, you were one puny fellow. Luckily, you were very resilient and were back up to your old tricks in no time.
We celebrated your return to health with your first Packer game complete with several Lambeau leaps. Go Pack!
In addition to flirting with the ladies, you were quite a flipper and flopper this month. You are getting very quick with your flips (less so with the flops). You no longer cry when on your tummy and have even decided this is your preferred method to sleep. While this made me nervous in the beginning, I'm decided that sleeping, happy baby makes for a happy mommy.
Besides flipping and flopping, you enjoyed scratching everything in sight - books, blankets, toys and especially your mom. You also like to bang your little hands on what ever is nearby. Your dad and I like to joke as you bang on the table that you are sitting in your throne making demands. We wonder what exactly you are demanding but so far, you aren't spilling your secrets.
The big first this month was rice cereal! When we first told you about eating anything other than milk, you were pretty shocked and gave us this look:
However, after your first taste, you loved it! Personally, I think you are frustrated that we waited so long. You can't get enough of that cereal and I can't seem to feed you fast enough. You would probably like me to get out of the way with my silly spoon and just give you the bowl.
Just wait, Sweet P, rice cereal is just the beginning. More culinary adventures await.
We love you so!
Love,
Mommy
0 comments:
Post a Comment