It's hard to believe but I think you have gotten even more charming this month. You are now clapping quite often, even clapping along as I sing songs. This is very kind of you as I know that I do not have the prettiest of voices. I appreciate the encouragement - I love singing to my little man.
You can now sit up without any help! You were a bit of a weeble wobble in the beginning of the month but now you can sit up without any help.
Given the drastic improvements you are making to your army man crawl, I am confident that genuine booty-in-the-air crawling is just around the corner. Even with having to drag your chest on the floor, you're still pretty speedy. I'm especially amused when you make a 360 decree scoot. So much energy you just have to run (crawl) around in circles! Silly P.
A big first this month was your first tooth! You welcomed two bottom teeth with very little fanfare. Maybe a little extra drooling and chewing but other than that, you took it like a (little) man. I very much wish I could show everyone a picture of these beautiful pearly whites but getting a picture of your open mouth without your tongue in the way has proven impossible. We'll keep trying though!
One of my favorite memories from this month is our early morning snuggles. You are a little squirmy but I still manage to get some cuddles in before you just can't stand it anymore. Apparently, I'm not the only one to benefit from your occassional amorous moods. The word around town is that your teachers at school caught you and Baby Emersen kissing under the table! I can't believe it. She is exceptionally cute but I'm not ready to share you with another woman quite yet!
This month brought your first Thanksgiving. You enjoyed it with Grandma and Grandpa Gorr who were visiting from Wisconsin. Because cooking is not one of your mom's talents, we ate at a restaurant on the beach. No turkey for you this year but you did partake of some festive holiday squash.
In addition to eating, the visit from Grandma and Grandpa Gorr included fun at Gymboree, many walks and of course, the Shake Shack.
Littlest one, you are indeed growing too fast but we are enjoying every minute. We love you so.
Love,
Mommy
1 comments:
Angie, he is just adorable!
Post a Comment