Saturday, August 15, 2009
A new milestone
Parker has started school! I returned to work August 6th and Parker began attending Mariner's Preschool. So far, the little guy is doing great. The teachers report that he is very smiley and one of the happiest babies there. I have been able to go see him at lunch which is nice because a whole day without my little boy is just too much. One fun thing is to see the comments that his teachers leave each day on his Daily Activity Record. On Wednesday, his report read, "Parker enjoyed playing with his friend Amber today. They spent time watching each other carefully and shared lots of smiles." I can't stand it! Little Amber seems like a nice enough gal but I'm just not ready to lose him to another quite yet. At any rate, I am very thankful that he is making friends. From the below, looks like he is quite chummy with a certain large bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment