Dear Baby,
Your dad and I enjoyed a little babymoon recently. Don't fret, we brought you along. You have now been to Mexico (albeit in utero)! I was very careful to take good care of you and left the margarita drinking to your dad. I did enjoy quite a few umbrella drinks, however, but I always requested them "sin alcohol" (without alcohol). Most of my time on the trip was spent sleeping, laying out by the pool and reading. We did have a few adventures on the trip. One night we went on a lobster cruise on a boat that looked like a pirate ship. I am sure glad you and I have worked our way past those early nausea-induced days because the boat ride would definitely have been more challenging otherwise. One day we also went snorkeling which was a great experience. My favorite part was thinking about how you were floating in my tummy while at the same time I was floating in the ocean. Your dad was a bit more adventuruous and went jet skiing. I would have liked to join but everyone felt it would be best if I took photographs from the shore. All in all, we had a great time and returned home well rested. We can't wait to take you there again!
Love, Mommy
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment