Dear Baby,
Per Baby Center, you, my new resident are currently the size of a grape - making progress from a few weeks ago when you resembled a blueberry. Another important milestone is that your tail is officially gone - hurrah! I am very excited about your arrival although it seems very far away. I get a little nervous sometimes about the world I am bringing you into and mine and your dad's ability to take care of you. Quite a responsibility! Thankfully, I know we will not be alone and that already God is crazy about you. He is knitting you together in my tummy. He knows all the days ordained for you - they are written in His book. You are already (and will grow to more so) fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139: 13,14,16). I trust that you, as a child of God, will be honored in His sight and that He will be your strength (Isaiah 49:5).
I can't wait to meet you!
Love, Mommy
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment