Growing Up Gorr

Monday, June 14, 2010

Dear Parker (14 month),

Dear Parker,

I am super late with this month's letter but it's just because I'm so busy chasing you around! In the past month, you started walking and you haven't stopped. Daddy likes to comment that you walk around like you own the place. You haven't quite started to run but you are certainly gaining speed.

Before you became such a walker, you enjoyed being chased while crawling. You especially seemed to love it when we caught you with a (gentle) tackle and tickle. Quite a giggly Parker!

I was very happy to be able to celebrate my second Mother's Day with both of my best boys by going to the mall. We had a great time riding the train and the carousel.

Another fun time we had this month was at the beach. You loved playing with your bucket and watching the other sunbathers. It's a little chilly still for a swim but hopefully later in the summer we can brave the waves.

Other activities you enjoyed this month:
pushing your lion one-handed (I think you were showing off a bit)
freeze-dancing with your mom
yelling on the phone
throwing food
painting
pushing your stroller
reading books
being cute

We love you little man!

Love, Mommy


0 comments: