You didn't think I was going to stop writing to you just because you're one did you? I'm a little late posting this month but that's just because you are one non-stop baby. You exhaust me, little man! This month was full of fun and lots of action. You may have taken one unassisted step but you did it so quickly, I'm not sure it should count. You are still walking the lion but now you like to mix it up with a one-handed push. I know you are ready to let loose and toss that lion aside any day now. 
You were quite the social butterfly this month and enjoyed many a first birthday party. Your initial disinterest to cake was quickly reversed once you got your hands (and your face) in a cupcake. You are getting to be such a party guy!



One exciting first this month was your first baseball game! You made it to the 7th inning which we thought was pretty good. I'm not sure what to make of the next picture - you were either describing the Angels' eventual outcome or expressing your opinion of your dear old mom. I'd prefer to believe the former.
Your favorite place to be this month was the kitchen. We couldn't keep you out! If you weren't chucking things out of the refrigerator, you were examining the dishwasher or loudest of all, testing out the acoustics of all the pots and pans.
Luckily, you have also learned a new hobby which is a tad bit quieter. (Don't worry Growing up Gorr fans, the needles were plastic and he only had them for the 10 seconds it took to frame this shot).
In addition to knitting and partying, you also enjoyed the following this month:
pretend eating (picture a monkey grooming)
rolling around on the floor
rolling around on the floor
cracking yourself (and everyone else) up
pointing to your nose
calling everything a ball
and my personal favorite, blowing kisses!
Thanks for another great month - we love you so!
Love, Mommy
0 comments:
Post a Comment