Happy 10 Month Birthday, little man!
I am 2 days late writing your letter but that's just because you keep me so busy these days! You have hit double digits and you are on the move.
We have had a good month and you have continued to be such a joy to me and your dad. We are so thankful for you. You were a great comfort to me this month because we lost our sweet Mammaw. I am very thankful that she got to meet you twice - she loved you so. She was a very sweet lady and I know she is looking down from Heaven and enjoying watching her little man grow and learn. I know you'll make her proud!
While in Nashville, we had some fun with Uncle Buck and Grandma. Mommy learned not to keep the kleenex next to the crib and to watch all exits to make sure you don't try to escape!


This month you moved from the Angelfish to the Starfish room at school. I was sad to see you move from the baby room but you sure love being with the Stars. So much more to do! You have spent a great deal of time exploring the room and I'm told that you are especially fond of the mirror (no surprise) and crawling into the little cubby holes. You continue to scooch around on your belly but you have definitely picked up speed. In addition to exploring the room, you have tried to make friends in your new room. Sadly, your current method is to pull the hair of your would be friends. While I'm sure you intend it as a friendly love tug, the babies and teachers are not too thrilled with your method for displaying affection. Such a misunderstood little Parker! One little guy or gal retaliated by biting you after a hair pulling incident. How could they mistake my baby for a snack! You took it in stride although the teachers reported that you did not care for the ice they put on your cheek afterwards.
This month you learned to go from laying down to sitting and quickly after, to pull yourself up to stand. Now all you want to do is stand! I am trying to use your newfound skills to finally get some help with the laundry.
You continue to love your bath. This month mom finally broke down and let you venture out of the baby bath. You now have free reign of the tub and enjoy splashing and kicking and playing and trying to swim. You just can't get enough of bathtime these days!
We had good times with friends this month. You got to visit with Baby Reid from Houston, Baby Colt in Carlsbad and all your old friends from Mommy's Mommy Group. Such a social butterfly!
Thank you for another great month - we love you so!
Love,
Mommy
0 comments:
Post a Comment