Greetings, sweet one! You are 3 months old today! We have had a very exciting month (which explains my lack of blogging). bathtub and bouncy seat. I think s
he did a little too good of a job on the bouncy seat purchase. You LOVED the new aquarium bouncy seat and turned up your nose at your sad little Hoppy Frog bouncer once you ret
urned home. So, of course, I had to purchase the exact same model that Grandma did. I
e tail end of our trip, you, Grandma and I drove down to
. Grandma and Mammaw were sure sad to see you go. Hopefully we can get back for another visit soon
One of the most exciting developments this month is your new found neck control! I credit Daddy and you for all your diligent efforts with tummy time. To show off your neck control, you now enjoy being propped up so that you can look around. One of my favorite times with you is when you are propped up on the Boppy in your crib while I hang out in your room and put up your clothes (thanks to Grandma and her shopping compulsion, this is a never-ending task). You are just as content as you can be (still working on getting that thumb - you're getting closer every day). I think we make quite a companiona
ble pair.
When not sitting up, you enjoy lying down and doing what your Dad and I call, "The Dini Dance". The Dini Dance involves you squealing while throwing one arm up in the air, then the other (much like a conductor but much, much faster) while kicking your legs frantically. You also like to ride your pretend bicycle. I am very thankful that at least one of us is getting much needed exercise.
Another exciting first this month was your first laugh. Sadly, I am unable to coerce it out of you on a regular basis quite yet, even when I try my best tricks (peek a boo, tickle monster, raspberries). I can only guess you have a very discerning sense of humor. Hopefully, soon I will learn what tickles your funny bone so I can enjoy that delightful little chuckle more often. You have also gained more control of your hands and open and close them often, especially while eating. Daddy thinks you look like you are playing the saxophone. I just think you look cute. You are such an inquisitive fellow, I think you are using your hands as another way to explore this crazy world. While definitely even more alert than before, you are also an even better sleeper. One memorable night in
Love, Mommy
1 comments:
Parker is so cute--what an adorable little 3 month-er. And I love the herd pic!
Post a Comment