Growing Up Gorr

Monday, March 2, 2009

(Almost) 37 Weeks







We're getting down to the last few weeks! As of Wednesday, I will be 37 weeks which means Baby is considered full-term. I think both of us are getting a little tired of the current cramped quarters so hopefully there will be a relocation pretty soon. The above pics will show what's been going on around here - mostly just the belly getting bigger and getting the nursery ready. Before you start sending me any articles, I am aware that the current thinking is to provide a bumper, stuffed animal, quilt free sleeping area for the first year to decrease the chances of SIDs. I will definitely remove these items prior to Baby's first sleep-over. For now, I just thought it was cute to see all the little friends waiting for the guest of honor to arrive :)

0 comments: